Nizamiye Hospital cardiovascular surgery clinic is ready 24/7 with its fully equipped operating room, intensive care and experienced team.
Our hospital has the team and equipment that can intervene in the patient within minutes when necessary.
- Angioplasty– the use of a balloon catheter to open up a narrowing blood vessel.
- Thrombectomy – a process in which a thrombus (or clot) is mechanically removed from the body using specialized equipment.
- Atherectomy – the mechanical removal of atheroma or atherosclerosis from the inside of the vessels in the body, using specialized catheters and equipment.
- Stenting – a small metal scaffold that can be placed to maximize the inner diameter of vessels and help keep them open.
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD): ASD is an opening in the heart’s upper chamber that allows oxygen-rich blood to leak into the oxygen-poor blood chambers. ASD is a congenital heart defect. While it is often symptomless, it can contribute to ocular migraines and stroke.
- Bradycardia: Bradycardia is an atypically slow heartbeat. This condition can lead to significant medical consequences requiring the placement of a pacemaker.
- Cardiomyopathy: A potentially serious heart muscle disease that makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood to the body.
- Congenital Heart Disease: Any disease or abnormality in the heart’s structure present at birth.
- Coronary Artery Disease: The buildup of plaques in the arterial walls that prevent optimal blood flow to the heart. Coronary artery disease is the most common form of heart disease in the United States.
- Heart Valve Disease: Heart valve disease is any condition that causes one or more heart valves to malfunction.